To apply for one of the positions below, please contact us.
DATA / COGNITIVE SCIENTIST
This is an expert position and the successful candidate must work in a dynamic and collaborative environment using established tools, technologies, techniques, and processes. They will assess technology development and evaluate its operational usefulness and eventually demonstrate the technology capability through test and evaluation. Results must be documented in writing and communicated both verbally and through multi-media and advanced visualization methods to senior management.
- Define, develop and build cognitive solutions for intelligence operational needs, such as Natural Language Processing (NLP), Linguistics, Advanced Semantic Design, Information Extraction, Information Retrieval, Probabilistic Decision Making, image recognition, deep machine Learning, cognitive science and analytics
- Serve as a developer and Subject Matter Expert (SME) in one or several of the above mentioned domains and will help establish a competency in those cognitive areas for applied research organization
- Work closely with various functional teams and specialists to incorporate cognitive and advanced analytics models and algorithms in into a fast paced data analytic environment
- Serve as cognitive specialist, developing support for client facing activities and special projects
- Model and algorithm development and optimization, working with software engineers to produce and implement models and algorithms to support advanced cognitive development tasks and projects
- Knowledge of analytical tools and emerging analytic technologies to assess and implement for the appropriate use and desired outcomes. Such as IBM Watson or other cognitive tools
Experience and Education
- Degree in Computer Science, Applied Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Physics or other quantitative discipline with specialization and experience in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Cognitive Science or other related areas; with a minimum of five years of work experience
- Strong mathematical background with strong knowledge in at least one of the following fields: Cognitive Science, Advanced Semantic Design, Information Extraction, Information Retrieval, Probabilistic Decision Making, image recognition, deep machine learning
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work with diverse teams in a highly fluid environment and brief senior executives
Channel Sales Specialist - Strategic Alliances
This is an individual contributor who would be responsible for:
- Evaluation and execution of both strategic alliance and marketing partnerships with leading Channel Partners and System Integrators.
- Working with Channel Partners and System Integrators to generate new business opportunities.
- Work towards creating GotoMarket(GTM) strategies with partners
- Growing WhiteHatAI presence and reach in the healthcare industry
- Responsible for driving revenue from the assigned Channel Partners / System Integrators globally.
- Mapping the leadership of the System Integrator across Sales, Pre-Sales, Deployment, Practice and Strategy teams.
- Ensure development of WhiteHatAI practices within the Partner / System Integrator organization
- The candidate should have a BS with 10-15 years of experience in driving business / revenue through alliances
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills
- The ideal canditate should possess an established network of industry contacts.
- Ability to take charge of interactions, presentations and converting sales presentations into business alliances.
- The candidate should have sold software solutions or provided IT consultancy to Healthcare payers and providers.
- Willing to travel at least 25% or as needed.
Java Developer Job Duties:
- Defines site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Designs and develops user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
- Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Creates multimedia applications by using authoring tools.
- Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Updates job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Java Developer Skills and Qualifications:
Java, Java Applets, Web Programming Skills, Teamwork, Verbal Communication, Web User Interface Design, Software Requirements, Software Development Process, Object-Oriented Design (OOD), Multimedia Content Development, Software Debugging
We are looking for a talented UI Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Proven UI experience
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related field.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process