With an estimated 2020 cost of $800 billion, healthcare fraud, waste and abuse (FWA) is forecast to outpace the overall growth of the total U.S. $4.1 trillion healthcare industry.
The rules-based, retrospective analytic systems and procedures currently used in healthcare FWA prevention have proven to be, at best, insufficient. The market is missing the critical ingredient for fighting FWA prepayment; a flexible solution that moves FWA prevention efforts from post payment to prepayment and from static and rules-based to predictive, adaptive and intelligent.
The market is searching for the prepayment Artificial Intelligence approach provided by WhiteHatAI. The combination of the maturity of AI technologies and increasing FWA makes this the perfect time for WhiteHatAI.
This is an expert position and the successful candidate must work in a dynamic and collaborative environment using established tools, technologies, techniques, and processes. They will assess technology development and evaluate its operational usefulness and eventually demonstrate the technology capability through test and evaluation. Results must be documented in writing and communicated both verbally and through multi-media and advanced visualization methods to senior management.
- Define, develop and build cognitive solutions for intelligence operational needs, such as Natural Language Processing (NLP), Linguistics, Advanced Semantic Design, Information Extraction, Information Retrieval, Probabilistic Decision Making, image recognition, deep machine Learning, cognitive science and analytics
- Serve as a developer and Subject Matter Expert (SME) in one or several of the above mentioned domains and will help establish a competency in those cognitive areas for applied research organization
- Work closely with various functional teams and specialists to incorporate cognitive and advanced analytics models and algorithms in into a fast paced data analytic environment
- Serve as cognitive specialist, developing support for client facing activities and special projects
- Model and algorithm development and optimization, working with software engineers to produce and implement models and algorithms to support advanced cognitive development tasks and projects
- Knowledge of analytical tools and emerging analytic technologies to assess and implement for the appropriate use and desired outcomes. Such as IBM Watson or other cognitive tools
Experience and Education
- Degree in Computer Science, Applied Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Physics or other quantitative discipline with specialization and experience in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Cognitive Science or other related areas; with a minimum of five years of work experience
- Strong mathematical background with strong knowledge in at least one of the following fields: Cognitive Science, Advanced Semantic Design, Information Extraction, Information Retrieval, Probabilistic Decision Making, image recognition, deep machine learning
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work with diverse teams in a highly fluid environment and brief senior executives
The DevOps Engineer will focus on designing and developing automated solutions to support continuous integration and continuous delivery processes. Successful candidates will have an obsessive focus on automation and building repeatable solutions. They will have worked in AWS environments leveraging services beyond basic IaaS provisioning.
This position includes designing and documenting the systems management architectures, processes and procedures to support highly available operations. The position also requires making extensive use of programming/scripting to develop administrative tools and applications. The successful candidate will combine the best of interpersonal and self-management skills with a solid computer industry background to support new technologies and applications as needed to meet business initiatives. Primary job functions require exercising independent judgment.
- Experience with common code build and test tools: some combination of, for example, cmake, maven, gradle, ant, conan, jenkins, bamboo
- Experience in automation of code deployment across multiple cloud providers such as Amazon Web Services is required, others, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, VMWare and OpenStack a definite plus
- Experience with Linux systems in public clouds using AWS
- Experience with a large segment of the AWS tech-stack, especially the ability to choose design paradigms from loose and evolving requirements
- Experience designing and developing for security critical applications; experience with the specifics for HIPAA/PHI/PII data a big plus
- Experience with batch- and stream-processing frameworks such as, for example, spark, beam, flink, cadence; use of same for data applications even better
- You know git, you are good with git, git is your friend, git likes you better than it does other people
- Experience designing and developing solutions using automation tools such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, System Center, etc…
- Experience designing and developing automation for infrastructure provisioning tools, Docker containers and orchestration platforms such as ECS, Kubernetes, Mesos and/or Swarm, especially the command-line and other tools (kubectl, aws-cli, helm) used to automate configuration, deployment, orchestration, monitoring and maintenance
- Knowledge of Agile development lifecycles
- Knowledge of networking and software defined networking in cloud environments
- Ability to articulate complex architectures to non-technical audiences
- Ability to document solutions and train operational teams on supportability
- Unquestionable ethical standards
- Highly creative, with ability to work within pragmatic boundaries
- Flexibility and adaptability to rapidly changing environment
- 3-5 years’ experience working with AWS and developing automation tools using, for example, docker, aws-cli, kubectl, helm
- 5+ years’ experience working with Enterprise infrastructure
- BS or MS in computer science or equivalent
This is an individual contributor who would be responsible for:
- Evaluation and execution of both strategic alliance and marketing partnerships with leading Channel Partners and System Integrators.
- Working with Channel Partners and System Integrators to generate new business opportunities.
- Work towards creating GotoMarket(GTM) strategies with partners
- Growing WhiteHatAI presence and reach in the healthcare industry
- Responsible for driving revenue from the assigned Channel Partners / System Integrators globally.
- Mapping the leadership of the System Integrator across Sales, Pre-Sales, Deployment, Practice and Strategy teams.
- Ensure development of WhiteHatAI practices within the Partner / System Integrator organization
- The candidate should have a BS with 10-15 years of experience in driving business / revenue through alliances
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills
- The ideal canditate should possess an established network of industry contacts.
- Ability to take charge of interactions, presentations and converting sales presentations into business alliances.
- The candidate should have sold software solutions or provided IT consultancy to Healthcare payers and providers.
- Willing to travel at least 25% or as needed.
We are looking for a talented UI Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Proven UI experience
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related field.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process