AT WHITEHATAI, THE WORLD’S MOST TALENTED AND CREATIVE ENGINEERS, DESIGNERS, AND THOUGHT LEADERS ARE CHANGING THE GAME IN MEDICAL AND HEALTH INSURANCE FRAUD AND ABUSE CLAIMS INVESITGATION TECHNOLOGY. THAT TAKES TALENT. YOUR TALENT.
IF YOU ARE READY TO RUN WITH WHITEHATAI TOWARDS THE FUTURE BY PUSHING BOUNDARIES, CREATING, QUESTIONING, GROWING, INNOVATING, AND DISRUPTING THE ENTIRE MEDICAL AND HEALTH INSURANCE FRAUD AND ABUSE CLAIMS INDUSTRY, LET’S TALK.
WhiteHatAI (A ShareCare Company) Data Analytics team is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to work with our analytics team. In this role, you will design, architect, automate, engineer and implement production code that generates insights from data across the company and its customers. You’ll engage in a variety of projects that will architect and build the infrastructure that hosts our analytical platform.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will help us build the next generation of our data-driven decision-making tools for our distributed analytics applications.
An ideal candidate should consider themselves a Swiss Army knife of engineers. This team member should be a fast learner of new tools and technologies and an excellent collaborator. The candidate should be comfortable with Python, microservices architectures, HIPAA compliance, Distributed computing, cloud services (AWS), and have read and live by the principals in Clean Code. Strong analytical skills are a big plus when working with relational and document databases. The candidate should be familiar with backend and front-end development and be able to follow requirements while voicing his/her opinions on possible improvements and innovations.
- Independently design, develop and modify clean RESTful micro-services and backend applications that conform to company standards and best practices
- Solve complex technical problems
- Build libraries to be leveraged across the enterprise
- Exhibit a passion for delivering high-quality code and love for the craft of software development
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar
- 5+ years of experience designing, building, deploying and maintaining enterprise applications
- 4+ years of Python development, preferably delivering production code for data applications
- Experience with Linux
- Extensive experience with GIT
- Expert proficiency in multiple back-end languages (e.g.: Python, Java, etc.)
- Full stack experience with building scalable applications using modern technologies (e.g.: React, Angular, Flask, Plot.ly, Bokeh, etc…)
- Proficient with relational and NoSQL databases (e.g.: Postgres, MongoDB, MySQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle, ElasticSearch)
- Extensive experience with event processing mechanisms (e.g.: AWS SNS/SQS, RabbitMQ, Kafka, Airflow, Cadence) is a plus
- Experience with common code build and test tools: some combination of, for example, cmake, maven, Gradle, ant, Conan, Jenkins, bamboo
- Experience designing and developing for security-critical applications; experience with the specifics for HIPAA/PHI/PII/GDPR a big plus
- A strong understanding of concurrent, parallel, and distributed systems
- Familiarity with cloud platforms and technologies (AWS, Kubernetes, EKS, Maestro, AppMesh)
- Familiarity with SDLC methodologies especially Agile / Scrum / Kanban
- Familiarity with single sign-on and federation technologies is a plus
- Strong knowledge of networking
- Detail focused engineer excited to learn new technologies
- Passion for clean, flexible and well-documented code